Sunday, February 18, 2007

quiztastic monday

First from fellow dorkblogger mert. I dont think this really covers me besides the need for peace. Im pretty appreciated. My favorite miscall on this was "sensual self-restraint". Um...self-restraint is DEFINITELY not a point of strength for me...




ColorQuiz.comcrse took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Needs a peaceful environment. Wants release from s..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.





ok now for the other quizzes. Courtesy of blogtwin Jennfactor! Simpsons one? Ouch....
You Are Barney

You could have been an intellectual leader...

Instead, your whole life is an homage to beer

You will be remembered for: your beautiful singing voice and your burps

Your life philosophy: "There's nothing like beer to give you that inflated sense of self-esteem."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"an intolerance for any further stimulation, or demands on her resources"

is this funny, or is it just me?

:)