Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Im not sure how entertaining this will actually be..

Stolen from the completely enticing Luckybuzz

The deal?

1) Harken back to your archives.
2) Collect the first sentence you wrote every month for the whole year.
3) Entertain us

Since I started in July....
July 2006 I moved!
August 2006 Thanks Canada!
September 2006 Ok Im completely freaking out my spouse with this but I have to tell the world I LOVE MY NEW SONICARE TOOTHBRUSH.
October 2006 Well after intensive family consultation, we have decided that, in the interest of fairness, since we revealed Norm's identity, it is time to share Turnip's true identity with the blogosphere as well.
November 2006 Hey I think Im going to be early again!
December 2006 I have a work friend who for the sake of the blog we will call Spike.

Well...who knew I was so exclamatory?

1 comment:

luckybuzz said...

I love that the Sonicare toothbrush made it into the year-end lineup. :)

(word veri is "dekoy"--that's almost a real word!)