Sunday, November 12, 2006

Why not a MeMe?

I stole this from our sacred (and magical) Luckybuzz. I was a bit surprised. Did I get this because Im a mom?

You scored as III - The Empress. The Empress is a maternal symbol. She is the mother figure who loves, nurtures and protects.
She will protect you, she will always be there when you are in trouble. When you fall over and graze your knee, the Empress will kiss it better.
Yet she is not a weak figure. Her compassion is strength. If her children are threatened she will stop at nothing to protect them. If well aspected in a Tarot spread, the Empress can symbolise security, protection and unconditional love. If badly aspected it can represent over-protectiveness, fear of risk taking and refusal to face the real world.

III - The Empress

100%

II - The High Priestess

94%

XI: Justice

81%

XVI: The Tower

81%

XIX: The Sun

75%

IV - The Emperor

69%

VI: The Lovers

69%

I - Magician

63%

XIII: Death

63%

VIII - Strength

56%

0 - The Fool

50%

X - Wheel of Fortune

44%

XV: The Devil

38%

Which Major Arcana Tarot Card Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well--the Empress is *way* more than a "mother figure". She's also a creator (more metaphorically), and a reveller in earthly happiness, and a bunch of other things....and yeah, I can *so* see you as the Empress. (But I do think they give this card to anyone who says they're a mom...)

(oh, it's lb, not surprisingly)

Anonymous said...

I can see you as all those things...perhaps especially the reveling part!
love!

Jesse said...

it told me I am death. I think this means I am extremely boring at parties and kill the mood.