Wednesday, April 11, 2007

squee!!!

What a difference a day makes!

Yesterday was an exercising in gruelling with very few bright spots. Today several amazing things happened!

- At 11 this morning, I got a delightful text from a co-worker informing me that FICG had been walking around all day with a hole in his ass without knowing it. About an hour later, I got another text from a different co-worker telling me that one of the students at his school had pointed it out to him at lunch. I think I really don't need to elaborate on why this made the world a better place for me today.

-Al Franken is running for U.S. Senate. Yay! Ive been a fan after reading both Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot, and Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them. Yay!

- The people have spoken and Imus got cancelled today. Im all about free speech and love the fact that enough people spoke freely enough to let the sponsors know that spewing hate is not going to make you money. Oh I could go on but our good friend XO summed it up perfectly.

Ok I REALLY need to update my blogroll and i promise I will do this soon because my god, you people need to read each other! You guys rock!

6 comments:

Jay said...

I think it was time for Imus to go. Of course, he's just been dropped from MSNBC. His radio show on CBS Radio is still alive. For now.

I didn't know much about Imus unitl I started reading stuff today. All the things he's said over the years. How the hell did he last this long?

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Imus is such a tard...he needs to be gone and his mouth taped shut

MrRyanO said...

Wait, it's wrong to have a hole in your butt? I should go to the doctor then...

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the sweet vindication of FICG looking like a big giant dork, all from his own doing :)

crse said...

Jay- I know, and ive heard the defense, well he is a comic, he is supposed to push the envelope. You know what? once he started interviewing politicians? It was not about the comedy anymore. HA.
MOTD- I second that.
Rockdog- Ok do not mix up hole in your butt with butt hole. Buttholes are ok. Holes in your butt are funny.
Jenny Ryan- YES! Yes it was a beautiful thing.

Mary said...

Haha! The universe has righted itself once again with the FICG getting a hole in his pants! Love that!