Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Absolute Grodiness of Parenting

Sometimes, you just dont see it coming. Norm had to pee on our way home from Grove City. We stopped at a convenience store and I had to get them both out and drag the turnip along with us into the women's restroom. No big deal just another pain in the ass bathroom stop. Until as Norm is urinating, he announces that his butt puked. And it did. Not only onto his already pulled down underwear but also onto my exposed big toe and sandal. He realizes he needs to poop more so I put him on the toilet. Apparently, poop also leaked onto the floor as evidenced by my tracking it to the sink. As Im trying one-handed to clean up the floor and my foot and salvage some sort of bottom wear since Ive now noticed that the shit also landed on Norm's shorts, the Turnip pukes all over both of us. Happy freaking birthday to me....

4 comments:

Jennfactor 10 said...

OOOh, how horrible! My heartfelt sympathies...happy birthday, indeed! Did they pass the bug onto you or the hubby, just to top it all off?

Pippajo said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I wish I had a great gross poo story so I could commiserate with you but all I've got is puke stories. Once The Viking was standing behind my sister's bedroom door, and puked all over her shoes hanging in the shoe bag on the back of the door! I know that sounds weird but he wasn't lurking in her darkened room or anything. And another time My Girl puked all over the dog! Ooh! And I thought of a poo story! Once when my Mom was dog-sitting for us, Nutmeg, in her rage over being left behind by us, butt-puked all over the couch and living room carpet.

Somehow I dont think I've helped. I'm sorry. Happy Sucky Birthday.

luckybuzz said...

Oooooooh, sweetie. Oh, yuck.

Happy, happy birthday (again) anyway!

Canada said...

oh, how awful!! And I'm so sorry - I've been away from the 'net and missed it. Happy belated!! Many wishes for good things this year - you deserve it!!!