Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Theres a new blog in town....

I have SO much work to do but I have to put it out there. Gill-Smoke, was so excited about the return of his friend Gospel Bob to the blogging realm that he decided to move on over to blogger after all. You see, Gill decided earlier this year that he wanted to write a novel for NaNoWriMo so he started blogging at another site for practice. His first entry is up and I know he would love any company you wonderful co-bloggers and blog stalkers can offer! He is a little off the beaten path at times so pretty much anything goes!

3 comments:

Gill Smoke said...

Now with new content.
I am not sure if I am being forward for being the first to comment on my own comming out post but dammit it feels good to write.

crse said...

Not forward at all baby! its good to read you writing!

luckybuzz said...

Sorry I've been so out of touch...but oh my god, how exciting! :)