Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Thanks Canada! . This is a fun one! We might be drink rivals but I do love me those chocolate martinis!




You Are A Blueberry Martini

You are a eclectic drink - liking to change drinks and venues often.
You are usually the first of your friends to find a cool new dive bar or cocktail.

You should never: Drink mystery drinks strangers hand you. Unless you want to wind up in foreign country.

Your ideal party: Is mobile, hopping from party to party.

Your drinking soulmates: Those with an Orange Martini personality.

Your drinking rivals: Those with a Chocolate Martini personality.

5 comments:

Jennfactor 10 said...

I was a blueberry martini, too! We should really look into this whole separated at birth thing...

Canada said...

Drink rivals - what exactly does that mean? We fight to get the bartender's attention to see who can order first? You find the dive bar, and I'll be there! (wouldn't that be cool, really?)

luckybuzz said...

I'm a blueberry martini too!

crse said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
crse said...

LB I KNEW youd be a blueberry martini! And Jen, my stolen twin, I cant say Im surprised... ill tell you right now Canada, you would win that fight because I am so not good at bar assertiveness. So when we get to that dive bar, I will concede to my rival and toast my chocolate martini to you! How about Madame Fabu is an orange one? My soulmate drink! Again, so not a surprise.... (ps: I had to delete my comment because i forgot i didnt finish my sentence and posted midsentence)